****** UNIT 201 IN BUILDING 10830*******THIS IS A TRULY LOVELY -2 bedroom 2 bath- UNIT IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE GROSVENOR METRO! Located on the second level this level condo features high ceilings, skylights, light wood floors, wood-burning fireplace, loft(2nd bedroom) with full bath-closet could be added just outside bathroom, private views from living room and bedroom, small deck, and many updates & improvements. Inside you'll find that windows and exterior doors have been replaced; HVAC replaced in 2016, stackable washer/dryer replaced in 2022, bathrooms updated in 2016, kitchen updated with new cabinets, countertops and appliances at various times. Building is all electric. Wonderful community with recreation and plenty of guest parking which is a real plus.
Condo, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Other Construction
1,292 sq. ft
Electric service available, Cable TV
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Tile, Other, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Aluminum, Other
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price