Welcome to the magnificent Locksforde model of William L. Berry and Company, Inc. in the desirable Potomac Crest community boasting four bedrooms, three full baths, one half bath, and over 5000 square feet of handsomely finished space, including a 2-car garage, and a 4-level elevator. Be greeted by the elegant wide raised foyer with marble flooring, dramatic spiral oak staircases, and soaring 10ft ceilings on the main level. Excitement begins at the elegant reception hallway flanked by an impressive circular stairway on one side and column encased formal dining room beautifully crafted with crown molding, and chair railing on the other side. Breathtaking living room embellished with 2-story ceilings, custom-designed Palladian windows, French doors with access to the deck, and a marble fireplace sure to impress. Inspire your inner chef in the eat-in kitchen equipped with top quality appliances, built-in double wall oven, sound insulated dishwasher, lovely crafted âSignature Seriesâ 42-inch cherry wood cabinets by Yorktown, an oversized center gas-fired cooking island with a Thermador 5 burner cooktop with downdraft, and adjacent light-filled breakfast area showcasing floor to ceiling greenhouse windows. Retreat to the private office encased in stunning mahogany walls with built-in shelves and storage, and floor to ceiling windows. Ascend upstairs to the second level which embodies the ultimate statement of personal enrichment, devoted to the primary suite of almost 1000 square feet. The entrance to primary bedroom is a large gallery overlooking the reception area and living room while offering a space to relax and put your feet up and grab a book from the built-in bookcases. The primary bedroom offers a huge double walk-in closet, en-suite bath with two vanities, one with twin basins, Roman step-up jacuzzi tub overlooking the garden, separate step in shower, lavatory room with bidet and built-in linen closet. Make way up to the fourth level highlighted with a hobby room with putting green, and two additional dormer style bedrooms with a double access full bath and an expansive storage room. Travel downstairs to the truly sensational family room complete with a built-in wet bar, mahogany wall surrounding wood burning fireplace, and a 120 inch Theatre quality electric drop down movie screen with projector and surround sound. A laundry room, fourth bedroom, full bath, and access to the 2-car garage completes the lower level. Step outside to the tranquil private rear yard and stone paved patio enclosed by brick walls with a cedar gate and cedar fencing. Maintained with pride of ownership and sparing no expense, this home has everything you have been searching for! Updates: Brand new front door, all new plumbing, brand new gas hot water heater. An absolute must-see!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Aluminum Siding, Brick, Brick Front
4,218 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Greenhouse Window, Palladian Windows
- Other, Elevator.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Rear, Masonry, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees, Atrium. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price