Welcome to your charming future home in highly desirable Admiral Heights! Water privileged with your own community dock. Close to all things Annapolis, including the City Dock, the Naval Academy and Stadium, Anne Arundel Medical Center, and shopping. You will feel the loving care as you walk through the unique front door and you see the beautiful, well-maintained natural oak floors and wood fireplace. The light and airy first floor also includes three good-sized bedrooms and an upgraded full bath. The generous dining area leads to the adorable galley kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a built-in pantry. The large deck overlooks the impressive back yard and the community swimming pool. Finished basement has another full bath, kitchenette, laundry, and a massive fourth bedroom or family room with a raised, lighted ceiling and large closet. Ground floor back door has access to lovely small patio on the lawn. Beautifully landscaped corner lot with upgraded hardscape sidewalks, steps and driveway. Rare attached one car garage. New roof, gutters and exterior paint. You're home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Composite Shingle, Concrete, Frame, Glass, Mixed, Other Construction
1,333 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Combination Living/dining Room, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Shingle, Frame, Other, Glass, Concrete
- Composition, Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- WEEMS CREEK
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price