Beautiful 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Home in sought-after North River Forest. Over 3,500 sq. ft. home sited on a private, level and one Acre lot with shade trees and wooded privacy... Front grassy lawn and vast fenced-in backyard. Lovely Hardwood floors throughout most of the main level. Sunny Sunroom with Vaulted Ceiling. Family Room highlights a Fireplace with masonry surround and hearth and atrium sliding doors to back deck. Granite counters in kitchen, range with an upper drawer microwave. The Owners Suite features a corner Fireplace, Bath with 3-head shower and integrated Bluetooth speaker, separate tub and granite vanity plus walk-in closet with built-in organizer. Hall bath with granite vanity. Lower level showcases the Recreation Room, gym, storage and access to the backyard. Private deck incorporates a Hot Tub with a backdrop of shade trees.. Two Car side load garage with extended, widened and paved driveway for your Boat or RV! Detached storage shed. Easy access to Rt 50 & 97, Restaurants and Shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
3,246 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
North River Forest
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Bar, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Lot View
- Chain Link, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price