If you have been waiting for a contemporary home with vaulted ceilings, skylights, big windows and lots of drama, you have come to the right place! Inside you'll find hardwood floors, ceramic tile, carpeting, knotty pine ceilings, high end entry doors, fireplace, level walkout basement with extra kitchen, 3 bedrooms-counting the loft, 3.5 baths, gas heat; two car garage, generator, front & back deck and lots of privacy. Two of the bedrooms are on the main level. Situated within the lovely homeowner association of Potomac Pond, this semi-detached home offers close proximity to shopping, commuter routes, public transportation and Winston Churchill Cluster Schools. There is so much to love! Open Sunday, April 3 from 1-3. PLEASE PARK IN CUL-DE-SAC AND WALK UP DRIVEWAY. PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE UP TO HOUSE. THANKS SO MUCH.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Wood Siding
3,124 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Stove, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Bar, Breakfast Area, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Sloped, Irregular
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Trees. Backs To Trees, Irregular, Pond, Trees/Wooded, Sloping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price