This 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom classic model home was designed and built by Mitchell & Best, recipient of over 60 Monument Awards. Enter through a grand marble foyer with circular oak staircase to explore three levels of hardwood floors, brand new windows, and freshly painted walls. Main level library and half-bath are perfect for a home office and work! Elegant living and dining rooms with bay windows adjoin a natural light-drenched breakfast nook openly connected to a renovated kitchen with large island, teak cabinets, and brand new appliances: (1) double wall oven, (2) dishwasher, and (3) wine cooler. The family room has a fireplace and wet bar; it walks out to the deck and backyard, which is bordered by a recently upgraded retaining wall. The upper level has a spacious master bedroom with bath and sitting room, walk-in closets, three additional bedrooms with two full bathrooms, and a convenient laundry room. The finished walk-out ground/basement level has a second fireplace and a full bathroom that is connected to a spacious two-car garage. The house is in excellent condition and located within an outstanding Blue Ribbon Winston Churchill high school district with easy access to the Fall Roads Golf Course, Montgomery Mall, and Potomac Community Center. Window replacements are ongoing and will be done soon. Come explore this unique and upgraded Potomac property! Hope you would love its location, community, and this house.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
4,676 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Model Unit By Mitchell & Best, Received 60 Awards
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Brick, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price